compensation: set your own wages employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
4-C, a local non-profit, offers a certification program that helps parents start their own family child care business. If you want to stay home with your own children and earn an income at the same time, then a certified family child care business would be right for you.
What are the advantages of becoming certified?
• Be a stay-at-home parent while earning an income
• Eligible to care for children whose families qualify for child care assistance through the Wisconsin Shares program
• Earn additional income with the USDA Food Program
• Be a part of our 4-C Referral Department database
• Gain access to a wide variety of early childhood resources
• Have a professional image
• Give parents a stronger sense of security
Family Child Care Certification Start Up Meetings:
Tuesday, July 17, 2018
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Edgerton Public Library
101 Albion St.
Edgerton, WI 53534
Or call to register for the Online Start Up Meeting 608-271-9181 or email email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers