compensation: Competitive wages w/ Overtime! Great benefits including medical coverage, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, and much more! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
About Morgan Corporation:
Morgan Corporation is the largest manufacturer of medium duty freight van bodies and refrigerated truck bodies in the U.S. Joining the Morgan team means being part of a growing company with huge rewards for your career. We pride ourselves in team member development, performance recognition and a culture of diversity and respect.
If you are looking to challenge yourself in a fast-paced environment, come check out Morgan Corporation! To apply online, please go to www.morgancorp.com/Careers
Competitive wages w/ Overtime! Great benefits including medical coverage, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, and much more!
Morgan Corporation is looking for Manufacturing Associates
Essential Job Functions:
• Carry steel materials and cumbersome sheet goods of moderate to heavy weight.
• Material dimensions may be up to or exceed 4' x 8' in overall dimension - lifting up to 35 lbs
• Cut wood or metals to specific sizes using a variety of saws, shears and cutters.
• Operate pneumatic tools such as but not limited to drills, impact wrenches and monobolt guns to assist in assembly operations.
• Perform limited electrical wiring tasks.
• Must flex within functional areas
• Use non-power tools such as; caulking guns, screwdrivers, utility knives, wrenches and tape measures.
• Fasten parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or fasteners.
• Able to read and interpret written orders and specifications, blueprints, instructions and labels, which may contain hazardous warnings and cautions.
• Follow instructions and policies relative to quality and quantity work standards.
• Perform other duties as required or directed by management.
• Provide guidance and assist with on the job training of team members.
• Adhere to the company safety regulations and assist in the training and awareness of safety guidelines to new team members in the department.
• Must maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work environment.
• Must be able to read a tape measure.
• Must be available to work overtime, including Saturdays, if required by production schedule.
• Must be able to work in a group or team setting or individual projects.
• Must have the flexibility to work rotating shifts as necessary.
• Must be able to stand for 8 - 10 hours per day and lift up to 35 lbs.
• Must actively participate and support Poindexter Production System (PPS); 5's, Lean, TPM, and other Continuous Improvement Activities.
This job operates in a manufacturing plant environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand (sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 35 pounds. The employee may, at times, sit, bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined spaces). The employee is expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places.