Does a child relative live with you? $30 interview (Janesville)

I am a graduate student at UW-Madison studying the living and care arrangements of children who stay with relatives other than with their birth parents. I grew up in arrangements such as these and I think it's important to shed light on how families figure things out for kids in many different contexts and situations.

If you are an older sibling, parent, aunt or uncle, grandparent, or any other relative of a child aged 12 or younger who lives with a relative in an arrangement made without social workers, I would like to learn from your perspective about how this arrangement works and how it affects your family relationships.

As a participant in this study, you will be asked to take part in an hour long interview about your family relationships and experiences. In appreciation for your time, you will receive $30 cash. I can travel to any convenient location near you.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6992868716



best of [?]